Do you have experience setting the strategy and executing sustainability plans for your organisation? Would you like to develop your skills further in a market leader?
I am working with a leading Professional Services Firm on a Procurement Manager – Sustainable position within the Firm. In this newly created role, you will be working with the Procurement Leaders on driving the sustainability agenda across their various categories, advising & challenging them to be more sustainable in their approach with their respective categories. There will be the opportunity =to drive sustainable decisions across the entire supply chain.
The Firm has invested heavily in this area. To drive the sustainability agenda, they have provided an abundance of resources to develop this area, they see it as the future of their Firm.
· Assist in delivering, and maintaining a leading Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy across the overall Supply Chain and procurement processes
· Ensure provision of appropriate governance in order to measure and report on ESG initiatives, including but not limited to, Environmental targets, Diversity & Inclusion as well as CSR sourcing
· Continuous engagement with all relevant teams to help shape the ESG approach and enable it to become standardized across the Supply Chain and end-to-end procurement function through upskilling the procurement team and supplier base
· Manage a range of projects within the ESG supply chain space through understanding business needs/objectives facilitated through excellent stakeholder relationship management
· Experience in Responsible Procurement, Sustainable Procurement Supply Chain sustainability & ESG delivery
· Gravitas & strong stakeholder experience and ability to deal with Partner level stakeholders
· Desire to work within a fast-paced environment
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MB/8156.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs