Langley is proud to be partnering with one of the most successful and forward-thinking organisations in the UK to support the growth of its procurement function.
This is a very well-known brand, positioned within the healthcare, fitness and wellbeing sector. They've achieved steady and consistent growth across their portfolio of operations over the last few years.
They are mirroring the NHS to achieve Net Zero by 2040 and one of the positions we have available will be responsible for addressing the organisation’s carbon supply chain impact by exploring green theatre initiatives and renewable heat sources, ensuring compliance with sustainability legislation.
· You will be a highly motivated individual, passionate about best practice procurement and committed to delivering results with high precision and accuracy.
· You will have strategic procurement experience, ideally from within a clinical/healthcare procurement setting.
· You will be a proven influencer who naturally builds rapport and is comfortable developing strong relationships internally and externally with stakeholders and suppliers.
· You will have expert-level negotiation skills with experience negotiating high profile contracts.
· You will ideally have, or be working towards, MCIPS accreditation.
This will be a 2-year fixed term contract, with all sustainability initiatives and workstreams to be channelled through this person.
The procurement team works fully remotely and they meet up socially once a quarter. Benefits include private healthcare, free gym membership, CIPS training, plus a number of other more flexible perks.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for more details. All applications and enquiries meeting the above criteria will be carefully considered.
Langley Search & Selection Ltd is a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.