Supply Chain Analyst required to join our client, a global company, on a permanent basis. Fully remote role with offices in multiple UK locations. Salary in the region of £30 - 40K with benefits including a bonus.
The Supply Chain Analyst joins the Thames Valley Based Centre of Excellence Function, within the Inventory Team to support global Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement projects. Within this complex role you will provide Inventory support to multiple countries for a large portfolio of SKUs.
Responsible for managing Inbound Inventory and maximising On Time In Full (OTIF) the Supply Chain Analyst will ensure supplier performance by: Managing exceptions, supplier scorecards and PO’s for business critical customer orders.
What you will do:
- Working in a highly cross function manner you will interact with Suppliers, Demand Planners, Procurement, Operations, Logistics, Sales and Marketing. Utilising your strong supply chain knowledge, advanced IT systems usage and general business acumen to drive the supply chain performance and success of the overall business.
- Identify, solve and reduce supply chain issues using data mining
- Prepare Power BI supply chain reports for the board of directors
- Support multiple, global supply chain projects across the end to end function
- Reduce manual low / non value added forecasting by automating data scrapes and exception reporting
- Analyse Logistics performance, identify ways to improve OTIF performance and increase CS ratings
- Support business units to solve stock issues, implement new inventory management processes and procedures
- Drive automation through CI and workstream planning
- Generally seek to reduce outdated, manual ways of working and help to modernise the overall supply chain
Who we are looking for:
- Strong Supply Chain Knowledge and Advanced Excel and IT skills are essential
- Ideally suited to jobseekers with industry Specific Supply Chain, Logistics or Purchasing Degrees
- Qualifications such as APICs or CIPS is advantageous
- Demonstrable understanding of: Demand Planning, Logistics, Imports, Stock, Inventory etc.
- Highly IT literate: Advanced Excel, Power BI, ERP systems etc
- Excellent analytical skills: Big Data, Mining of Data Pools
- Able to take historical data and turn it into supply chain presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You MUST be able to work and remain in the UK on an indefinite /long term basis with no restrictions
- Be currently residing in the UK, overseas applicants will not be considered
What’s on offer:
A generous benefits package including bonus
Full remote / Hybrid work policy. Offices in London, Thames Valley, Derby