Our client are currently recruiting for Strategic Head of Category Management opportunities which are working within the Technology, Digital, Cloud and Networks space. Working across the full lifecycle of strategy, procurement and contract management these roles would suit procurement / commercial professionals who have a track record in developing category strategies, market engagement, senior stakeholder engagement and team leadership. With a significant spend these roles offer the opportunity to deliver flexible, creative, innovative a leading edge technology solution.
Key deliverables include:-
- Team leadership and management, including coaching and capability development.
- Deliver ‘best in class’ category management through developed innovative category and sourcing strategies that demonstrate a clear focus on customer service and deep market insight
- Work collaboratively across a wide senior stakeholder community to develop category strategies that deliver value and are sustainable
- Possess excellent communication and consultative skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders / suppliers.
- Delivering strategic supplier relationship management (SRM) that enhances category and supplier performance
The successful candidate will ideally bring a blend of the following:-
- Strategic category management experience across either hardware or software – including technology services, digital, cloud, networks etc
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, including ability to engage, influence and positively challenge in complex environments
- Experience in leading, managing and developing the capability of commercial teams
- A track record of thought leadership and transformation
This role attracts a salary of up to c£95k + bonus and can be contractually based out of either London, West Midlands, Norfolk, Merseyside or South Wales with the flexibility of some home working.
Langley are a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
For further information please email email@example.com or call +44(0) 333 366 0839 quoting 7907NR.