Logistics Manager required to join a FMCG manufacturing company in Sevenoaks / Kent. Permanent role paying circa £45K-£55k (scope to go to £60K) with great benefits and hybrid 3 / 2 work pattern
The Logistics Manager joins a respected FMCG manufacturing organisation and is responsible for the commercial management of 3PL Logistics providers, stock, inventory and the leadership of a small team.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Head Office Logistics function
- Main point of contact for multiple 3PL partners
- Lead Logistics team meetings
- Chair meetings with Customer Services and Stock Control colleagues
- Build and develop Operating KPIs and SLAs for Stock, Inventory, and Logistics etc.
- Identify and implement new processes and procedures to support growing sales volumes
- Proactively resolve supply issues in a proactive manner
- Budget management for 3Pl partners
- Daily management of the Third Party, 3PL, Logistics Provider
- Responsible for the accuracy of Master Data and Product information
Who we are looking for:
Based within an office environment this role is ideally suited to ambitious Logistics professionals who have a proven track record of managing 3Pl providers and offsite inventory across multiple countries within the EU / EMEA region.
Suitable applicants will possess existing Logistics skills gained within the FMCG or similar fast moving, high volume / low value sectors.
Unfortunately applicants with experience gained solely within 3Pls, parcel / courier / construction companies are not suitable.
- Demonstrable managing of outsourced 3PL Logistics providers in a fast moving manufacturing business
- Your CV will demonstrate your success of maximising sales and reducing Logistics costs
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Industry specific qualifications such as CILT / MILT / APICs is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Import, Export, Customs, Inco Terms etc
- Possess intermediate / advanced Excel and Power point skills
- Applicants must be eligible to work and remain in the UK on a permanent basis
- Due to the high volume of suitable UK based job seekers, overseas applicants will not be shortlisted
What is on offer?
Salary in the region of £45k to £55K, scope to go to £60K with benefits. Bonus, Life & Medical Insurance, Pension
Hybrid work pattern: Typically 3 days in the office / 2 at home.
Langley are a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of: race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
Due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are unable to personally respond to everyone. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.