Commercial / Procurement / Contract Management opportunities – salary bandings between £37 - £55k + bens
My client, a logistics and supply chain transformation specialist, are looking to recruit a number of procurement professionals into their established tendering / sourcing team. The successful candidates will be responsible for running PCR2015 compliant tendering processes, across a wide variety of commodities, as well as delivering either policy / compliance / best practice or contract management.
The successful candidates will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on end to end procurement / contract management experience
- Experience of procuring a wide variety of goods / products which are company critical
- eProcurement system experience
- An appreciation of social value in contracting and sustainable procurement
- Excellent stakeholders engagement skills
- Proven Public Sector procurement / knowledge of PCR 2015 / OJEU with experience of above threshold procurements is desirable.
- CIPS / MCIPS qualifications, or equivalent, are desirable.
Langley are a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
For further information please submit your details to email@example.com or call +44(0) 333 366 0839 quoting 7858NR