A new opportunity has become available with an award-winning Procurement Team. This is a very innovative company, and this latest vacancy presents an incredible opportunity for the right individual to make a serious impact on their career.
The position benefits from hybrid working (3 days office/ 2 days home per week), a generous contributory pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days annual leave plus a host of other more flexible benefits.
You will be an experienced procurement specialist, purchasing manager, or buyer with a direct works, materials-focused background. We are seeking applications from energetic, self-motivated, and ambitious procurement professionals looking to join a progressive team where personal development is actively encouraged. The business is in a very strong position with some big projects on the horizon and you will have the opportunity to work alongside some fantastic mentors with responsibility for a varied spend portfolio.
- To support the Category Manager on a variety of procurement projects, developing clear and detailed sourcing plans within your assigned areas of spend.
- To draft, negotiate and agree clear, concise, and complete contractual documentation.
- To inform and support the development of category strategies through extensive internal and external research and analysis to support the wider organisational strategy.
- To ensure market developments and innovation are monitored and considered to continually align and update sourcing and category strategies, identifying opportunities which can create a competitive advantage for the organisation.
- To work with cross functional project teams to deliver projects on time and with the best outcome for the organisation.
- To establish an effective network and influence internal stakeholders, to support procurement objectives and decision making.
- To maintain full compliance with all contract governance activities within agreed processes and timescales, ensuring all appropriate parties are consulted and informed.
- An organised and efficient purchasing specialist who can demonstrate credible, trusted stakeholder engagement at all levels.
- An analytical thinker with the proven ability to navigate and interpret multiple data sources to inform commercial, legal / contracting and supply decisions.
- An individual with strong, professional, and refined negotiation skills coupled with sound commercial acumen and understanding of complex organisational issues.
- An excellent project manager committed to providing high levels of service.
- Ability to spot opportunities from an existing client base.
For further information please apply or call +44 (0) 333 366 0839 quoting the job reference.
Langley Search & Selection Ltd is a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.