My client are currently recruiting for an ICT Category Manager. Reporting into the Head of Procurement, the successful candidate will be a key player in the commercial delivery across a spectrum of IT programmes which could be hardware, software, networks and digital related.
The key deliverables for the role are:-
- Managing a number of ICT related category projects with an emphasis on commercial best practice
- Leading commercial negotiations with suppliers on all contracts
- Ownership and delivery of strategic category plans
- Demonstrating a strong stakeholder / project management focus
Key Candidate Criteria:-
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of procurement best practice and commercial delivery within a centralised function
- Experience of contracting utilising the Public Sector procurement rules PCR2015 / OJEU
- Knowledge of category management and its commercial value coupled with the ability to challenge the ethos, influence and deliver best value
- Broad ICT Category experience gained across areas such as hardware, software, digital or cloud.
- Experience in Relationship Management, including supplier management, customer/stakeholder management, KPIs and continuous improvement.
For further information please submit your details in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)333 3660839 quoting ref 7729NR.