Langley Search & Interim are working exclusively with a global professional services company to find a number of Senior Commercial Manager.
You should have the following:
- A deep understanding of how Financial Services operates including regulatory issues, remediation/customer claims, auditing, M&A, etc.
- Senior procurement experience in Financial Services. You will have the knowledge & understanding of the way procurement/commercial teams operate in these sectors, their constraints, metrics, processes, mindsets & commercial strengths & weaknesses.
- Deep experience of working in procurement in senior roles in the Professional Services or Services Category areas may be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal/influencing & communication skills at ‘C’ level both internally and externally. Assertive and articulate and can ‘pace & lead’ senior stakeholders with confidence leading to successful commercial outcomes
- The skills to develop and lead a small team reporting to you and act as an appropriate role model.
- A team player who is not interested in the glory. Able to cope with ambiguity and balance conflicting priorities balancing workload to get the optimum outcomes.
- Be a proven strong strategic negotiator who can show you have developed new successful strategies and commercial models. You will have delivered successful contracts with multi-million-pound value and criticality. An understanding of complex contracts including multi-entity/multi-country or global contracts may be advantageous.
- Of degree calibre, MBA and/or CIPS is desirable.
Ideally, this role will be based out of London although other locations will be considered. Considerable flexibility around working location is offered although part of the week will be London based.
Interested? Then please email your CV and full package to Michael.Babatunde@langleysearch.com quoting MB//7861.
Langley Search & Interim are a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
Take a look at our website www.langleysearch.com, join our LinkedIn community at http://bit.ly/1MzkDeV and follow us on Twitter @LangleySearch for the latest industry insight, news and more exciting opportunities.