My client is a leading technology business based in London are growing and are recruiting a Supply Chain Manager
Main role and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a successful international supply chain strategy
- Experience in developing supply chains around components, electronic assemblies & metal fabrication
- Implement and drive a robust cost reduction programme that increases profitability year on year.
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager and team leadership experience
- Experience of planning people and machines
- Budget planning, business plan development and close involvement with finance
- Experience of dealing with material handling fleet, managing 3rd party relationships
- Good understanding of external suppliers indirect and direct
- Development of employees and teams
- Bachelors Degree
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Develop and deploy creative/original solutions to complex problems
- Thorough understanding of company policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in information technology, supply chain logistics, global purchasing, operations.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 333 366 0839 quoting MB//7786.
Langley Search & Interim is a specialist search firm and interim provider of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain roles across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior-level interim and permanent positions from global multinationals to SMEs, across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services.
Take a look at our website at www.langleysearch.com, join our LinkedIn community at http://bit.ly/1MzkDeV and follow us on Twitter @LangleySearch for the latest industry insight, news and more exciting opportunities. As the leading niche recruiter of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain jobs we also provide valued career advice and support services for candidates.
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 3 working days.