My Client a leading Organisation are currently looking for a Head of Telecommunications and Networks Procurement. This role will report into the Director of Technology Procurement helping internal stakeholders gain best value from their telecommunications & network spend. You will join the current team in delivering strategic and tactical procurement projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting exposure to high levels of spend and a diverse set of projects.
- IT sourcing and procurement experience, across the categories of Telecommunications & Network
- Expertise in Contract drafting and negotiation, ideally with the CIPS contract law module
- Building relationships with key divisions and individuals to ascertain and understand stakeholder, business and customer requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Experience of the project lifecycle, IT implementations and life in IT departments
- Experience of developing best practice governance, procedures and policies which protect the business from risk
- Experience in the technology sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent and MCIPS
- Excellent leadership and people management skills. The ability to coach and develop.
- Procurement technical skills including negotiation skills, contract drafting, drafting of relevant RfPs etc and use of category management techniques in setting category plans
- The ability to draw together requirements across multiple or individual business units and gain consensus on the procurement plan from the business
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills.
- Demonstrate you are a team player, a good networker who will add value to any team.
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to email@example.com quoting MB/7613.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs