Our client is a Global Legal Firm. They are ideally looking for an experienced Procurement Analyst with sound experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Providing and further developing regular reports that enable managers and buyers & Category managers to take action
- Liaising with stakeholders and users with regard to the acceptability of MVL performance and potential improvements
- Supporting the Project Manager/Business Analyst in the scoping, piloting and delivery of the Contracts Portfolio Reporting Tool and its associated processes.
- Gathering user requirements
- Liaising with stakeholders and users
- Liaising with the internal Systems Development team regarding the implementation of user requirements, agreed workflow and reporting functions
- Operating the Contracts Portfolio Management Reporting Tool until long term resources are established
- Coordinating agreed processes
- Providing regular reports
- Supporting users in accessing information
The Candidate will have:
- Experience in the use of IT systems for the manipulation of electronic data and provision of reports
- Experience in working with users to further improve existing electronic data management processes and reporting
- Highly skilled and significant experience in the use of Microsoft Office and other software associated with the manipulation of data and extraction of reports
- Experience in gathering user requirements for IT systems under development
- Experience in liaising with internal and external Information Systems teams to establish required processes.
- Ideally has worked in a project-based environment and understands project management disciplines
- Personal Qualities
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- An eye for detail
- High standards of quality
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to email@example.com quoting MB/7760.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs