Interim Supply Chain Planner urgently required for a period of 2 months to join a Bristol based organisation. Remote work location, Inside IR35 with a rate in the region of £18 to £30 pounds per hour
The role of Interim Supply Chain Planner will join an very busy company who need short term support to help them as sales volumes continuing growing exponentially
Joining the busy supply chain team you will help to manage Demand Planning and Supply Planning and support the S&OP process
What you will do:
- Use supply chain, sales, marketing and financial information to support the sales and operations planning, S&OP, process
- Stock and inventory reporting
- Warehouse capacity modelling
- Ensure that logistics and shipping schedules meet customers’ needs in a timely and cost effective manner
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to capture future trends and promotions in a timely manner and ensure the business is able to support spikes in demands and identify solutions to eliminate stock outs and lost revenue
- Work with 3rd party Logistics, 3PL, providers to increase stock and inventory visibility, pre-empt problems or issues and ensure the highest level of on time in full, OTIF, order fulfilment
- Generally support the end to end supply chain team in a proactive and friendly manner
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent Supply Chain Knowledge: Stock, Inventory, Demand Planning, Forecasting, Merchandising, Supply Planning etc.
- Proven track record of working with warehouses to have up to the minute stock level visibility, improve stock turns, reduce capital tied up in inventory, provide longer term forecasts and intelligence to enable better decision making and reduce complexity.
- Your supply chain career success to date will ideally have been within a FMCG, Retail or similar fast moving, high volume time sensitive industry sector.
- Excel skills: Applicants must be able to analyse and manipulate pivot tables and V Look Up's to a high standard.
- Demonstrable history of supply chain planning large for large portfolios of SKUs
- Have the confidence and desire to make an impact, suggest new ways of working, implement new processes and procedures and generally drive the team and business to achieve even greater levels of success.
- Be able to not only work with existing processes and procedures but also have the ability and confidence to pro-actively work with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- UK based jobseekers who are immediately available and able to work for at least 6months without visa restrictions or sponsorship
What is on offer:
- 2 month interim assignment
- Rate in the region of £18 to £30 per hour
- Inside IR35
- Remote working
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.