My client is a Global Customer Service & BPO organisation based in Berlin. They are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager in Germany with indirect sourcing expertise. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join them, set up a function in the region and manage the corporate services spend in a leading organisation.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Procurement the role involves:
- Building relationships with key divisions and individuals to ascertain and understand stakeholder, business and customer requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Develop sourcing strategies & create a network of vendors for the country/region
- Developing and delivering a procurement plan that aligns to the wider sourcing plan and delivers savings/ROI and other value-added benefits
- Developing policies and procedures that add value within their business culture
You should have the following knowledge & experience:
- Knowledge of relevant supply markets will be advantageous. Personally managed a wide range of Corporate Services areas of spend (e.g , HR, Professional Services, FM, Travel, Legal, Tax and Operations)
- Excellent business knowledge and awareness
- Evidence of working in a non-mandated environment and penetrating difficult areas of spend where there may have been significant initial stakeholder resistance
- Experience of developing best practice governance, procedures and policies which protect the business from risk
Ideally, you should have the following skills:
- Procurement technical skills including negotiation skills, contract drafting, drafting of relevant RfPs etc and use of category management techniques in setting category plans
- The ability to draw together requirements across multiple or individual business units and gain consensus on the procurement plan from the business
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Demonstrate you are a team player, a good networker who will add value to any team
- German & English speaking essential
For further information please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 333 366 0839 quoting MB//7882.
Langley Search & Interim are a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
Take a look at our website www.langleysearch.com, join our LinkedIn community at http://bit.ly/1MzkDeV and follow us on Twitter @LangleySearch for the latest industry insight, news and more exciting opportunities.