Our client, a high profile organisation with a £multibillion spend, is currently recruiting for a Lead Contract Manager to be embedded within a senior stakeholder community and providing front-end strategic and creative commercial leadership, advice and support.
The successful candidate will be experienced in strategic contract management managing and exisiting contract portfolio and growing positive partnerships. They will advise on areas including commercial innovation, cost savings, supplier / market engagement and ongoing contract management.
This is an exciting opportunity, with real influence, that will suit candidates that can demonstrate expert commercial judgement and a strong track record of developed and implemented strategies diverse complex contracts.
- Team management, managing a large team up to 15, with various experience levels from grads up to senior practitioners.
- Extensive commercial contract management experience gained from complex environment whether private or public sector.
- Building relationships with key divisions and individuals to ascertain and understand stakeholder, business and customer requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent SRM experience be point of contact to resolve issues and disputes
- Experience of developing best practice governance, procedures and policies which protect the business from risk.
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to email@example.com quoting MB/7658.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs