Our client a leading Facilities Services company is looking for an influential procurement professional to improve and drive best practice across their procurement portfolio. The main categories of focus will be FM Hard & Soft, Indirects & Fleet.
The culture of the company is open, professional and accountable. This individual will have the responsibility of evolving and implementing strategic sourcing and category management. In addition this individual will have experience influencing and educating busy senior managers about best practice procurement.
You will have experience of working within an developed procurement function; rapidly sourcing information, engaging with key stakeholders, analysing spend, creating workable processes and policies to result in tangible cost reductions and more strategic procurement with a focus on a number of different spends across direct and indirect.
The ability to demonstrate the value of strategic procurement to the key stakeholders and provide evidence of cost savings via a more considered purchasing plan.
- Ability to and evidence of rapidly coming to strong commercial conclusions
- Indirect/Direct Procurement experience.
- Experience in Power BI
- Experienced in creating formal strategic procurement plans for an established function.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Skilled negotiator specifically.
- Ability to and experience of influencing commercial decisions at board level
- Strong Excel and IT skills are essential,
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MB/7972.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs.