This FTSE 100 is currently going through an incredibly exciting transformative period. The business is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join its Commercial team on a permanent basis. They operate a hybrid working model which is flexible and tailored to individual’s needs.
The business is currently in a very sharp period of growth, and this is a critical position within the team with full responsibility for the procurement strategy, activity, and delivery across the Hard Facilities Management category. This will include Capital Expenditure as well as certain areas of Construction such as painting and refurbishment, plumbing, heating, general building works and materials, fire, access systems, statutory compliance, energy & environment initiatives.
- Sourcing, selecting, and negotiating industry leading supply solutions that deliver real value to the business, and its suppliers, customers, and shareholders
- Leading and managing sourcing processes (including tenders, RFQs, vendor presentations, negotiations)
- Managing risk and sustainable procurement in the supply chain
- Formulating category strategy and plans in conjunction with stakeholders
- Conducting opportunity analysis to identify where and how benefit could best be delivered
- Drafting supply contracts and negotiating terms that maximise value and limit risk
- Forming recommendations to contract that demonstrate robust procurement practices through the unlocking of value and mitigation of risk, and presenting these to internal customers at all levels in the business as required
- Acting as a change agent - positively challenging the status quo where it leads to value
- Maintaining contractual agreements and updating contracts databases
- Providing expert contractual and commercial advice to stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrating best practice supplier relationship management across accountable categories, acting as the escalation point for supplier performance management
- Demonstrating influence and commercial acumen, being an active contributor to the success of the team
You will have relevant expertise as a Procurement Category Manager, Sourcing Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Specialist or Senior Buyer across categories such as Hard FM, Construction, Capex etc. You will also have substantial strategic procurement experience within fast-paced environments coupled with a can-do approach to work.
Applicants from all background will be considered so long as the above criteria is met.
Please apply now for more details.