Customer Service Coordinator required to join the supply chain function of a manufacturing company in Croydon / South London. Permanent role paying circa £25 - £30K with benefits.
The Customer Service Coordinator joins a growing organisation within the Supply Chain Team and will work with key customers to meet or exceed agreed SLA’s and KPIs to maximise customer satisfaction at the lowest possible costs to serve.
This represents an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company. Typically the customer service team is a springboard for progression into supply chain planning or logistics and as such is ideally suited to a career-minded individual who wants to develop within their career.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage orders through the supply chain to maximise customer satisfaction
- Lead a key business to business, B2B, client relationship
- Ensure orders are delivered on time and in full ( OTIF) at the lowest cost to serve
- Collaborate with Demand Planning and Logistics to maximise sales and identify win-win solutions
- Manage sales bookings to ensure orders are raised and issued within agreed service levels
- Highlight potential supply issues and proactively drive improvements
- Build and maintain client relationships, attend client meetings and drive the relationship
- Monitor SLA’s and KPI’s, track performance against target and supply reports to all parties
Who we are looking for:
Ideally, you will be a Supply Chain, Logistics or Procurement graduate in the early stages of their career.
Suitable applicants must possess supply chain knowledge and some hands-on career experience
Commercially minded your CV will demonstrate your ability to work directly with key clients to drive sales and reduce costs
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Speakers of a second, European Language, have an advantage
Ideally also possess an Industry-specific qualification such as APICs, CIPs.
Existing ERP / SAP systems usage is advantageous
Possess intermediate / advanced Excel skills
Applicants must be eligible to work and remain in the UK on a permanent basis
Due to the high volume of suitable UK based job seekers, overseas applicants will not be shortlisted
What is on offer?
Salary in the region of £25-£30K
Bonus, Life Insurance, Pension
Office-based role typically offering 1 to 2 days of flexibility to work on a remote basis.