Langley Search & Interim are working with a client in Hampshire who seeks a IT Buyer to join their Procurement team.
- To support the category in the implementation of the category strategy for a selected portfolio of spend across the clients businesses
- To undertake sourcing activity to support delivery of category objectives
- To provide data analysis to support the category in identifying opportunities to enhance value
- To provide operational support for purchase order and supplier
We are looking for a Supply Chain & Procurement professional who has:
- A knowledge of Supply Chain and purchase order systems and processes, in particular SAP, Ariba and e-sourcing system
- Ideally indirect category procurement experience in a centralised procurement function
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience working with internal and supplier stakeholders
They are looking to pay up to £41k.
For further information on this opportunity please submit your CV to Michael.Babatunde@langleysearch.com
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 5 working days