A Procurement, Third Party Risk , Analyst is sought for a Central London based organisation. Permanent, hybrid position offering a salary from £50k to £65k+ benefits
Our client a market-leading financial services organisation is hiring a Procurement Third Party Risk Analyst to join a growing business within the Group Procurement function
Responsible for supporting business stakeholders, in EMEA and the Americas, on all matters relating to supplier governance you’ll deliver projects supporting the development of Third-Party risk for the region.
You will deliver value from a wide variety of Procurement and Risk activities and need to possess excellent stakeholder management awareness, requiring strong interpersonal and influencing skills to support a diverse range of purchasing projects.
You will thrive on the challenge of earning the trust of stakeholders in a relationship-driven organisation. You will be pro-active and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard.
- Key procurement specialist for regional stakeholders, providing guidance on individual supplier governance and assurance
- Monitoring and supporting ongoing compliance to Risk, both regulatory and internal, policies ensuring the quality and integrity of 3rd party supplier assurance data is accurately captured within the Supplier Risk Management system
- Providing training to business stakeholders on best practices relating to supplier governance, Risk and specific processes and/or requirements to eliminate or reduce risks or non-compliance.
- Support the delivery of key projects, identifying opportunities for supplier innovation and improvement
- Identify and deliver value across a range of purchasing initiatives relating to supplier governance, risk and assurance
- Analyse and report on supplier risks and governance, including quality reviews and trend analysis
Thriving on the challenge of earning the trust of stakeholders in a relationship-driven organisation, you will be a pro-active, entrepreneurial and career-minded procurement expert seeking to develop your excellent career success to date.
- Proven track record of working in a third-party risk, supplier governance and/or supplier assurance focussed procurement role.
- Excellent knowledge of supplier management and Third-party risk across a complex, multi-country business
- Experience in providing stakeholders with specialist Procurement 3rd Party Risk, governance, and assurance advice
- A pro-active, multi-tasker who can prioritise competing business objectives and deliver to challenging deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-adapting and agile work environment
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word data analytical capabilities
- Ideally, be degree educated or possess CIPS
- Willing to work, onsite in London 3 days per week
- Already be based in the UK and be eligible to work and remain on an indefinite basis
What’s on offer:
Salary from £50-£65K, strong benefits package and hybrid work policy – 3 days onsite, 2 remote. The opportunity to join a growing procurement team offering long-term career prospects