Job type: Project Manager – Spend Analytics
Our client is an FTSE 100 Media organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager – Spend analytics with in-depth experience collecting data, analysing data & presenting findings to C-suite stakeholders globally.
The suitable candidate will lead and coordinate the overall running of the project on a day-to-day basis. You will be the contact point between Procurement, Data teams & the wider business
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Work closely with the Procurement to roll out the project in a timely and organised manner;
- Facilitate and coordinate the communications between technical stakeholders, Procurement & Data & Insights Team;
- Manage and escalate issues, risks and queries as and when required;
- Liaising with the internal Systems Development team regarding the implementation of user requirements, agreed workflow and reporting functions
- Coordinating agreed processes
- Providing regular reports
- Supporting users in accessing information
The Candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Project Management on a Data Project
- Experience working with users to further improve existing electronic data management processes and reporting
- Highly skilled and significant experience in the use of Microsoft Office and other software associated with the manipulation of data and extraction of reports
- Experience in gathering user requirements for IT systems under development
- Experience liaising with internal and external Information Systems teams to establish the required processes.
- Ideally has worked in a project-based environment and understands project management disciplines
- Personal Qualities
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- An eye for detail
- High standards of quality
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to email@example.com quoting MB/7688.
Langley Search & Interm (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs