Supply Chain Analyst Manager required to join our client, a global company, on a permanent basis. Fully remote role with offices in multiple UK locations. Salary in the region of £45 - £55K with benefits
The Supply Chain Analyst Manager joins the Supply Chain team of a Global Business and is responsible for developing and managing supply chain analytics for the function, including inventory and purchasing. You will lead the team responsible for complex supply chain data analysis and advise internal stakeholders to how to improve operating results.
What you will do:
Working in a highly cross function manner you will interact with Suppliers, Demand Planners, Procurement, Operations, Logistics, Sales and Marketing. Utilising your strong supply chain knowledge, advanced IT systems usage and general business acumen to drive the supply chain performance and success of the overall business.
- Lead Supply Chain analysis across categories including purchasing, inventory and pricing
- Leadership of the Analysis team
- Developing strategies, policies, and procedures to optimise results.
- Manage supply chain reporting, including key performance indicators,
- Identify, solve and reduce supply chain issues using data mining
- Ensure Power BI supply chain reports are available for the board of directors
- Analyse Logistics performance, identify ways to improve OTIF performance and increase CS ratings
- Support business units to solve stock issues, implement new inventory management processes and procedures
- Drive automation through CI and work stream planning
- Generally seek to reduce outdated, manual ways of working and help to modernise the overall supply chain
Whom we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Supply chain management, sourcing, vendor management, inventory and warehousing and advanced IT Skills.
- Qualifications such as APICs or CIPS is advantageous
- Highly IT literate: Advanced Excel, Power BI, SQL, ERP systems etc
- Excellent analytical skills: Big Data, Mining of Data Pools
- Strong computer programing skills in multiple languages.
- Able to take historical data and turn into supply chain presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of leading a team is beneficial
- You MUST be able to work and remain in the UK on an indefinite /long term basis with no restrictions
- Be currently residing in the UK, overseas applicants will not be considered
What’s on offer:
Salary in the region of £45 - £55K, full remote / Hybrid work policy. Offices in various UK locations
The chance to join a market leading, global organisation who offer exceptional career prospects