My client within the Professional Services sector is currently recruiting for a Vendor Manager. The aim of this role is to:
- Maximise value for external clients by optimising the engagement with the external supply market.
- To lead and manage a team of Supplier Relationship Managers.
- Manage BAU contracts, support contract management.
- To develop senior working relationships across the organisation that allow the: early involvement of Procurement in any external third party spend for the relevant categories
- Manage a collaborative supply chain procurement hub, covering all areas of spend to influence and control the extended supply chain
- To drive collaborative working across Category Teams ensuring Supplier Relationship
- To achieve Cost Savings
The Candidate will have:
Experience as a Contract Manager, Vendor Manager or Supplier Relationship Manager Professional with demonstrated evidence of maximising contracts and value.
Proven knowledge of defining, implementing and developing a Supplier Relationship Management function within a Strategic Procurement department management
Experience of defining, setting up and managing a Procurement hub involving multiple stakeholders both across an organisation and externally with suppliers to drive maximum benefits
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 333 366 0839 quoting MB//7845.
Langley Search & Interim is a specialist search firm and interim provider of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain roles across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior-level interim and permanent positions from global multinationals to SMEs, across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services.
Take a look at our website at www.langleysearch.com, join our LinkedIn community at http://bit.ly/1MzkDeV and follow us on Twitter @LangleySearch for the latest industry insight, news and more exciting opportunities. As the leading niche recruiter of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain jobs we also provide valued career advice and support services for candidates.
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 3 working days.