Are you interested in assisting the Senior Category Lead across their engineering spend portfolio ? If so, please apply below!
My client a leading Transportation Organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Category Manager.
The culture of the company is flexible, professional and accountable. This individual will have the responsibility to develop and implement best practice category management across assigned categories of spend with the aim of maximising cost savings to the business whilst delivering best value and performance from the supply chain.
The ability to demonstrate the value of strategic procurement to the key stakeholders and provide evidence of cost savings via a more considered purchasing plan.
This role would suit someone with strong stakeholder management expertise who can handle robust stakeholders whilst being consultative.
- Engineering Procurement experience. Experience across Capex & Opex spend.
- Contract performance management and supplier relationship management, across a range of spend categories.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering procurement projects including
- Develop and implement category strategies, sourcing and contract management projects
- The ability to draw together requirements across multiple or individual business units and gain consensus on the procurement plan from the business
- Drive for continuous improvement, self-starter who can work independently – never satisfied with the status quo.
- Relevant professional qualification and professional body membership ideally CIPS
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MB/7973.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs