Langley Search & Interim is retained by a client in Wales who seeks a Head of Forecasting & Planning. This is a new role that reports to the Director of Supply Chain working globally.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Senior experience of leading all aspects of forecasting, planning & S&OP processes
- Demonstrable experience of leading & developing a team (10) to enable ‘best practice’ practices. An inspiring leader who can motivate the team with a clear vision and who can coach/mentor appropriately.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills - a good communicator who work with other stakeholders at all levels to bring about effective change. A natural team player who is not interested in the glory.
- Accountability for delivery - a good project manager who has delivered measureable achievements
- Lead cross functional teams in continuous improvement/lean techniques ensuring all processes are aligned to the business’s requirements
- Degree qualified or equivalent – ideally CILT or equivalent qualified
- Excellent analytical skills - makes decisions based on facts & data.
- Works with the business to maximise use of the ERP system and ensures
- accuracy of master data
- Experience of FMCG/Retail environments may be advantageous but not essential
In return for your skills & experience a package of £60-75k+ is offered plus benefits. For further information please email your CV and current/last package to: Christina.Langley@langleysearch.com quoting 7600/PERM/CL
Langley Search & Interim supplies candidates for Head of Forecasting, Head of Planning, Head of S&OP jobs in Wales, the UK and internationally. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer & FMCG, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in supply chain & procurement jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.