Category Manager – Indirect & IT Related Services.
I am working with a global medical devices company. Their healthcare products and solutions make an impact in millions of people’s lives around the world on a daily basis – in hospitals, in clinics, and at home. They are a growing company with over 200 years of company history and span across over 30 countries.
They believe that health can empower people to make a positive difference in the world, and that it is something worth going further for!
I am looking for a Category Manager for Indirect & IT Related Services, reporting into the VP of Indirects within a motivated and helpful team.
You would be responsible for:
- Manage the end to end strategic sourcing process of IT procurement, with a primary focus on Software, IT Professional & Managed Services, Infrastructure, Telecoms
- Identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation
- Engage and build strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners
- Understand the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and position the Procurement value proposition and deliver on the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies
- Ensure financial benefit delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework
- Creation of the contracts with selected providers
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Driving sustainable value for the business from key supplier relationships
They are looking to pay up to 75k in Euros plus package.
For further information on this opportunity please submit your CV to Barbie.Rogers@langleysearch.com and I'd be happy to provide more information!
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 5 working days