Langley Search is currently working with a South East based client who is looking to recruit several Procurement Leads managing the property, construction, utilities & related category areas across a diverse portfolio. You would have 2 people reporting.
The organisation is undertaking major projects to develop their estate & related areas as part of a major investment programme.
You will have the following:
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- The ability to lead a small team and provide coaching, development and training to the team
- Ideally a knowledge of the supply base and issues related to property & construction areas
- Knowledge and experience of running optimum category management processes aligning these to the Business Plan and Vision.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – the ability to work well as part of a team, leading commercially with a collaborative style
- Private of public sector experience will be considered
- Have the skills to analyse data, negotiate and draft contracts and run tenders appropriately with an eye to the bigger picture
- Ideally you will be CIPS qualified (or equivalent) and of degree calibre
For further information please email your CV and last/current package to Christina.Langley@langleysearch.com quoting 7649/CL
In return for your skills and expertise a package of c. £50k plus benefits is offered.
Langley Search & Interim supplies procurement professionals in the South East Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement, supply chain, operational excellence and transformation roles across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial & Manufacturing, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement, supply chain, operational excellence and transformation jobs Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: Procurement Manager, Senior Category Manager, Category Manager, procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, property procurement, construction procurement, civils procurement, FM procurement, JCT, NEC3, Utilities procurement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.