My Client is a leading Professional Services organisation are currently looking for a Procurement Manager. This is an exciting Greenfield role. The Procurement Manager will report to the Operations Director and will establish a procurement function from scratch helping internal stakeholders & the wider gain best value from their spend portfolio.
You will establish procurement processes &| policies and must be able to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels, educating them on the benefits of procurement beyond a cost-saving mechanism.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to build a Greenfield function and really put their own stamp on a growing and exciting Firm.
- Sourcing and procurement experience, across indirect & direct categories
- Expertise in Contract drafting and negotiation, ideally with the CIPS contract law module
- Building relationships with key divisions and individuals to ascertain and understand stakeholder, business and customer requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Experience of the project lifecycle, contract implementations.
- Experience in developing best practice governance, procedures and policies which protect the business from risk
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent and MCIPS
- Procurement technical skills including negotiation skills, contract drafting, drafting of relevant RfPs etc and use of category management techniques in setting category plans
- The ability to draw together requirements across multiple or individual business units and gain consensus on the procurement plan from the business
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills.
- Demonstrate you are a team player, a good networker who will add value to any team.
Langley is a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 333 366 0839 quoting MB//7772.
Langley Search & Interim is a specialist search firm and interim provider of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain roles across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior-level interim and permanent positions from global multinationals to SMEs, across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services.
Take a look at our website at www.langleysearch.com, join our LinkedIn community at http://bit.ly/1MzkDeV and follow us on Twitter @LangleySearch for the latest industry insight, news and more exciting opportunities. As the leading niche recruiter of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain jobs, we also provide valued career advice and support services for candidates.
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 3 working days.