This is a 6 month contract with a central London office location but with the option to be home based for 3 days of the week.
We are looking for a strong commercial manager, highly competent with strategic procurement/contracts management experience and with a sound PCR15 knowledge. You will also have an advanced understanding of Crown Commercial Services Frameworks and other contracting routes.
Day Rate: £550-600pd (inside IR35)
Length of Contract: 6 months
Weekly Work Pattern: 3 days home/2 days office
Required Clearance: BPSS
The role specifics
- To ensure that the underlying contracts relating to your assigned project are managed effectively and the sought-after outcomes are delivered.
- To provide commercial advice to customers on a range of matters across the entire commercial lifecycle, in line with best practice.
- To lead in commercial meetings with the supplier(s) to defend the department’s position and work to ensure that both the customer and the supplier(s) adhere to the contract obligations.
- To draft and ensure strict adherence to contract management plans to promote effective contract management.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of a commercial contracts database and procurement pipeline for your customer group.
- Task management of an Assistant Commercial Lead.
Langley Search & Selection Ltd is a diverse, minority-owned business and we are passionate about promoting diversity and equality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability status or gender and particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
For further information please apply or call +44 (0) 333 366 0839 quoting the job reference.