My Client, a leading Consulting firm is currently looking for a Senior Advisory Consultant. The Senior Advisory Consultant will help clients on a range of advisory projects. The sectors you will have exposure to and be advising clients on will be Water, Road, Rail & Energy.
You will work closely with the Delivery Teams and provide Advise to clients. You will help clients and run tendering processes, contract negotiations and ongoing vendor management. You will get immediately involved in projects that are currently running and must be able to manage projects to tight deadlines.
You will help deliver and shape services and product offerings by applying our unique mix of capabilities, technical and non-technical, to focus on outcomes that will contribute to the clients’ success.
- Extensive experience in Procurement, Contract Management & Supply Chain Management in Built Environment
- Experience in drafting procurement strategies and tender evaluation reports for construction projects
- Experience of working with contracts to manage suppliers, including an understanding of supplier performance management
- Expertise in Contract drafting and negotiation, ideally with the CIPS contract law module
- Building relationships with key clients and delivery teams to ascertain and understand stakeholder, business and customer requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to plan and manage a tendering process from inception to Contract Award on significant projects;
- Experience in developing best practice governance, procedures and policies which protect the business from risk
- Experience in the Construction & Built environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent and MCIPS
- Understanding and application of contract forms such as NEC, JCT, FIDIC. Experience in other forms
- Procurement technical skills including negotiation skills, contract drafting, drafting of relevant RfPs etc and use of category management techniques in setting category plans
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills.
For more information about this exciting role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MB/7706.
Langley Search & Interim (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs