Our client is an engineering manufacturing company based in Buckinghamshire who seeks a Head of Procurement. The company is undergoing significant growth and the role leads a team of four managing procurement and planning.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Experience of managing direct and indirect areas of spend managing risk and bringing about cost transformation
- A track record of leading & managing a small procurement/planning team, upskilling and supporting where needed
- Strong analytical skills to identify opportunities in the supply chain
- A track record of championing make vs buy opportunities
- Ability to influence senior managers in the business and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Evidence of delivery in a small but complex business which is undergoing significant sales growth
- Able to work strategically and operationally – not afraid to roll up your sleeves if needed!
- Ideally of degree calibre and MCIPS preferred.
This role is based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Some travel may be required as part of the role.
In return for your skills and experience a salary of up to £60k is offered plus 10% performance related bonus & pension scheme.
For further information please email your CV and current/last package to Christina.email@example.com quoting 7589/ PERM/CL
Langley Search & Interim supplies Head of Procurement, Purchasing Manager and CPOs in Buckinghamshire and in the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: procurement, planning, manufacturing, engineering, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing, supply chain
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.