Langley Search & Interim is currently searching for a Head of Consulting & Member Services in a Collaborative Procurement Organisation. This role is a pivotal role in this organisation and sits on the Executive Leadership Team, reporting to the MD. This organisation is undertaking a major transformation of their procurement, consulting & customer facing areas and you will be part of the Senior Team leading the change.
Ideally you will have:
- Built a high performing Consulting Team into a profitable and sustainable entity meeting the targets of the Board and overall service delivery targets. You may have been leading projects involving continuous improvement, performance improvement or change management in a single organisation or across multiple entities.
- Demonstrated the use of consulting tools and techniques in problem solving e.g. lean in your consulting background
- Experience of working at a senior level in the public/private sector - has a strong drive to succeed and is results orientated.
- Demonstrable commercial experience of leading and developing a consulting team to deliver benefits and results – able to coach, train and mentor. An excellent role model. Able to successfully ‘on-board’ new consultants as the practice grows.
- Managed own portfolio of consulting projects yourself which may be in multiple locations across the UK whilst successfully managing your team
- Have the knowledge of best practice in particular procurement category areas e.g. indirects in order to raise the bar in client organisations
- The strategic vision to lead and manage the development of services and service lines/income streams to meet and develop client needs.
- Develop and extend the markets & stakeholders service in conjunction with the Customer Director and Account teams, developing new services and innovation to meet client needs both now and into the future
- Ideally you will be FCIPS/MCIPS qualified (or equivalent) with an MBA/or equivalent qualifications.
- You will be an excellent communicator & influencer with the presence and political astuteness to build successful stakeholder and client relationships up to Board level.
- Financial and budgeting experience with good project management experience. Devised pricing mechanisms such as output based/fixed cost, rate card, gainshare models etc.
- A well maintained network in the public sector would be useful – able to build repeat and new business.
For further information please email your CV and full current package/day rate and availability to Christina.Langley@langleysearch.com quoting 7506/CL/PERM.
Langley Search & Interim supplies Director of Procurement, HOP, VP Procurement, SVP Procurement Managers in the UK and internationally. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: Procurement, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence, Head of Category Management, Sourcing, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.