Our client is a successful global professional services business who is looking for an IT Procurement Manager to be based at Canary Wharf, London to manage a range of IT procurement areas. Ideally you will have the following:
- A track record in all areas of IT procurement including hardware, software, telecoms etc
- Experience of delivering in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of the IT supply market - good negotiation skills
- The ability to interact with high level stakeholders - articulate & good influencing skills
- Excellent contract drafting skills and knowledge of contract law
- Ideally have worked successfully across multiple stakeholders globally
- Ideally CIPS qualified or equivalent
In return for your knowledge & experience you will be offered a basic salary of up to £65k plus excellent benefits.
For further information please email your CV & full package email@example.com quoting 6456/MB/PERM
Langley Search & Interim supplies IT Procurement Managers and IT Category Manager in the London area and in the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, IT Procurement, IT Hardware, IT software, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.