Outline of the role:
- Develop and implement pricing strategies supporting revenue growth and increased margin, maximising market pricing relative to service offering and value to clients
- Be the ‘go to’ pricing champion in the business
- Establish pricing processes to support annual pricing changes and pricing of new market solutions & proposals
- Develop & manage pricing models including time & materials, fixed fee, risk/ reward, managed services and other options.
- Monitor trends by producing regular performance dashboards including pricing KPIs and keep the pricing benchmarking database. Make recommendations on corrective actions where client specific pricing falls short of targets to optimise profitability
- Produce and maintain a Pricing Principles Guide and make recommendations that guide future pricing trends and inform strategy
- If needed, make recommendations on the business case to implement pricing tools and implement
- Provide support to key stakeholders on strategy papers, presentations and negotiations as required
You should have the following:
- Of degree calibre
- Finance qualification e.g. CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong in excel & powerpoint
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including influencing & communication skills at senior levels
- An authoritative and knowledgeable style – not interested in the glory – a team player.
- Knowledge of pricing strategies and other tools that are best practice
This role is based in London and some travel may be required.
For further information please submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44(0)7958 258258 quoting 6432/PERM/CL
Langley Search & Interim supplies Senior Pricing/Commercial Managers in London, across the UK & globally.
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in commercial, procurement and supply chain roles across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in commercial, procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates
.Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.