Langley Search & Interim is retained by our client, a global services company, to find a Senior Commercial/Category Manager to join a very successful global team.
Ideally you should have the following:
- Proven experience in the Professional Services/HR Procurement Category area preferred but general indirects would be acceptable as a background
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills in dealing with senior stakeholders at all levels – internally and externally with customers and suppliers
- Excellent negotiation skills with a good knowledge of commercial contract law – able to develop and lead large complex negotiations with key organisations to maximise profit and minimise risk.
- Be able to think ‘outside of the box’ and develop innovative solutions in particular with pricing models
- Experienced in developing sound and robust SLAs that work for all parties and encourage service improvement and development
- Able to define ‘best practice’ skills & knowledge which can be trained in/rolled out to the benefit of the business
- A team player who adds value to any team and is a good facilitator – well organised and who can operate independently
- Credible, assertive style to enable strong working relationships internally and externally and balance this with holding parties to account
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment will be advantageous
Ideally this role will be based in London, although other major UK cities will be considered.
For further information please submit your details to email@example.com or call us on +44(0)844 847 8336 quoting 6372/Perm/Christina Langley
Langley Search & Interim supplies Senior Commercial Managers and Senior Category Managers in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and other parts of the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.