Langley Search & Interim is retained by our client, who is a global services company, to find a Senior Category/Commercial Manager to manage Professional Services spend.
You should have a background in managing professional services/HR categories across multiple geographies and stakeholder groups.
You should have the following:
- Proven experience in the Professional Services/HR Procurement Category area
- Excellent negotiation skills with a good knowledge of commercial law
- Be able to think ‘outside of the box’ and develop innovative solutions
- Experienced in developing sound and robust SLAs that work for all parties and encourage service improvement and development
- Able to define ‘best practice’ processes in this area which can be trained in/rolled out to the benefit of the business
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills in dealing with stakeholders at all levels – internally and externally
- A team player who adds value to any team and is a good facilitator
- Credible, assertive style to enable strong working relationships internally and externally and balance this with holding suppliers to account
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment will be advantageous
Ideally this role is based in London, although other major UK cities will be considered.
For further information please submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)844 847 8336 quoting 6372/W/Perm
Langley Search & Interim supplies Senior Category/Commercial Managers in London Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and other parts of the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.