Langley Search & Interim is working with a client in the healthcare services sector based in Reading who is looking for a Head of Procurement Contracts to lead a small team managing a range of contracts in place covering indirect areas of spend up to £80m per annum. This role reports to the Finance Director and effectively is the Head of Procurement for the organization.
You should have the following:
1. Techically competent, can draft and negotiate contracts. Ideally CIPS qualified and of graduate calibre.
2. Have excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels, internally and externally. Able to work with senior managers to ensure suppliers are meeting KPIs and SLAs.
3. Functional leadership of procurement within the organization interfacing with senior stakeholders and shaping a vision for the area
4. The ability to 'think on your feet' and a pragmatic approach to delivering outcomes - a team player able to lead when appropriate
5. Conduct performance reviews with key suppliers ensuring that improvement plans are delivered to time.
6. Identify opportunities for supplier rationalisation and improvement
In return for your expertise an excellent salary (up to £65k) plus package is on offer.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)844 847 8336 quoting 6349/TJ/CL
Visit our Langley iBoard to access available interim candidates who are currently available: http://www.langleysearch.com/iBoard
Langley Search & Interim supplies Heads of Procurement in the UK & London area. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.