Our client is a large global pharmaceutical company that is looking for an Interim Category Manager to manage indirect areas of spend in their Italian Country HQ in Rome, Italy.
- Scope ; Indirect Services (Marketing / Data & Analytics / External Sales Force spend / Patient Support Programmes / Medical Affairs / Professional Services and other indirects)
- Start : Jan 2018
- Based in Rome, Italy
- Duration : 3 to 6 months
- Rate: £500 - 600/€570 - 680)day including expenses.
- Fluent Italian will be needed
- Pharmaceutical Sector experience preferred
- Form a partnership with the Business Partners on-site sharing the ownership and accountability for agreed upon deliverables
- Manage all appropriate key stakeholder relationships to ensure Category Team objectives are met
- Establish specific local procurement plans in line with category strategies and make decisions necessary to purchase services in congruence with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies
- Review procurement requisitions in accordance with organizational requirements and budgetary constraints
- Develop a preferred supplier list for each category of spend and manage compliance to the preferred supplier list; locate and select potential sources of services (solicit competitive bids, quotations and proposals with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions).
- Prepare for and develop strategies and tactics for negotiations; conduct negotiations with potential or current suppliers to obtain maximum value.
- Develop supply plans and strategies based on forecasts of future demand.
Interested? For further information please email your CV, availability and day rate to email@example.com quoting 6319/EA/INTERIM.
Visit our Langley iBoard to access available interim candidates: http://www.langleysearch.com/iBoard
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Procurement Systems Managers in the London area and in the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.