Why choose interims?
- To kick start that project where you will need focused expertise in a procurement category or process areas
- Short of resource for the New Year? Let interims 'mind the gap'.
- It’s fast - most interims start within a week of being interviewed – they are available at short notice
- Interims are typically hired for 6-12 months – they work to tight timescales and deliver in challenging situations
- Interims are ‘value for money’ – they are typically slightly over qualified for each assignment, often providing experience and skills which an organisation couldn’t afford on a permanent basis – in the short term they deliver incredible value
- You may think interims are expensive – however there are no benefits to be paid (bonuses, NI contributions, holidays, pensions etc). An interim incurs none of these additional costs so are very cost effective.
- Interims can be candid – they do not plan a long term career in your organisation and are free to tell the senior team what they need to hear – they are not hampered by organisational politics
- Interims are a good alternative to consultancies – they are cheaper and implement as well as advise
For further information contact Langley on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)844 847 8336
Go to the Langley iBoard above to see examples of available interims.