Our client is a large global manufacturing capital equipment company who has recently set up several new sites in the UK.
They currently seek 3 Procurement Contract Managers managing the following:
- MRO/Direct Materials & Spare Parts – including mechanical and electrical equipment
- Service Contracts associated with the manufacturing sites
- ‘Total cost of ownership ’ contracts associated with capital equipment
The roles will be based in Yorkshire (York or Doncaster) and will pay up to £55k plus benefits. You will need to be totally mobile to visit the new sites around the UK and occasionally work internationally with the Group.
Ideally you will have the following having:
- Experience of buying and setting up SLAs/performance matrix based contracts in collaboration with engineering and supply chain teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills both internally and externally with suppliers to enable performance improvement, mitigate risk and benefit from supplier innovation
- The ability to deliver in a complex organisational environment including liaison with Global Teams, different sites and different stakeholder teams
- Robust contract/SLA negotiation experience in the relevant area ie. Direct materials/MRO, service contracts and ‘total cost of ownership’ contracts for capital equipment
- Relevant experience of contract management and procurement in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills, ideally being CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) qualified/part qualified.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified or of similar calibre
Interested? Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV and current/last full package or call +44(0)844 847 8336 quoting 6294/P/SM.
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and executive recruitment & search solutions for jobs in procurement & all areas of the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology & Professional Services Sectors.
As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement & supply chain jobs, Langley also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.