As an established, international executive recruitment consultancy, we deliver a truly exceptional service to our clients & candidates across the world. Langley has specialised in interim and permanent Global Procurement, Supply Chain, Commercial and transformation roles for over 14 years. We have a well-known brand in this niche, which is valued by a loyal and growing customer base who recognise the superior quality of our work.
We’re always on the lookout for the best talent to join our business and we are keen to talk to individuals who want to share in our success. Personality, attitude and a personal drive to succeed is just as important for us as skills, knowledge and experience.
Why Work at Langley?
- Great teamwork and a fun environment (in newly refurbished central London offices) underpins a totally professional approach to a robust and transparent recruitment process. We have high standards; if you do too, then talk to us.
- Ongoing personal & professional development: everyone in the business owns their own CPD Plan (Continuing Professional Development) and through a close partnership with Blue Touchpaper Consulting (a specialist learning & development provider), each individual is supported to be the best they can be through professional coaching, mentoring & training.
- Significant financial remuneration; we have highly competitive salaries and commission schemes as well as frequent additional incentives to reward your hard work.
- Become skilled, knowledgeable and well-known in your Practice Group; all our people are exceptional recruiters and have developed extensive, senior level networks.
- Develop your career: individuals are encouraged to grow their professional skills & behavioural competencies in order to make a valuable contribution to the growth of the business as a whole. If you want to work in an organisation where your voice is heard and you can make a difference to the whole company, talk to us about a career at Langley.
- Work with large, international blue chip clients; having more than one language is not a requirement to join us but it certainly helps!
We are recruiting currently for our Interim and Executive Search Practice Teams. For further information or to talk to us call David Hazeldine, Director on +44 (0)7939 911011 or email us: David.Hazeldine@langleysearch.com