An exciting opportunity has arisen in a public sector organisation based in the South East to join as a Head of Indirect Spend. This role has arisen due to the need for additional assistance across a range of purchasing projects in a lean team. The role will report into the Head of Procurement and will be part of the senior management leadership of the Procurement service; working alongside the Procurement Category Managers. Categories you will have procured include: IT, FM (soft) and HR.
Key procurement projects you will work on include:
* HR - Major review of agency staff and full end to end purchasing process
* A range of IT projects including innovative broadband agreements, Voice and Data projects and others
The successful candidate must have:
* IT purchasing experience across a range of goods and services and the ability to engage effectively with technical IT stakeholders
* Indirect procurement experience including HR, FM and other services
* Commercial skills and innovative approach to procurement
* Ideally experience leading OJEU procurement processes.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We are the preferred recruitment partner for CIPS, manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs and provide valued career advice for candidates who seek new jobs.
For more information on this position please contact Langley Search
You can shortlist or apply for the position using the links in the options column.
*You must register with Langley Search prior to application and upload a copy of your CV with the application.