Do you want to work in a dynamic international business, specialising in procurement outsourcing?
We are currently recruiting for Europe’s leading procurement outsourcing services provider. Their mission is to release procurement’s potential, redefine it, move it to the heart of the business’s and make their clients leaner, fitter and stronger as a result.
They aim to inspire the trust of the key CFO’s and CPO’s by releasing procurement’s potential to deliver them large returns and increased shareholder value, and make a strong impact on their operations and overall control, in a way that would be impossible in-house and that is entirely bespoke.
You will be working closely with the clients, to improve business performance by making procurement deliver more and where the approach goes beyond driving efficiency. It’s about enabling change, enhancing management control and delivering results that exceed expectations.
To achieve 2012 goals our client needs the brightest and best in procurement: we need those with the drive, determination and talent to achieve outstanding results for their clients.
Lead the development and delivery of transformational procurement solutions in highly complex projects across multiple categories and clients. Provide client insightful commercial strategy to high value functional leadership. Integrate broad business needs into commercial solutions.
· Ensure project governance is in place and updated – project charter, project plans
- Working in a team to deliver high-level results across FM projects including M&E, Construction, MRO, Security, Cleaning and Catering
· Gain an intimate understanding of the clients commercial challenges and business objectives
· Establish existing baseline and gain agreement and formal sign-off of this with client
· Deliver predicted business outcomes – savings and business improvement
· Develop innovative strategies to ensure effective implementation
· Challenge clients scope of requirements and specification design
· Gain stakeholder engagement and successfully influence throughout a project lifecycle
· Identification, monitoring and management / reporting of project risks
· Effective supplier management throughout the project lifecycle
· Devise negotiation plans and manage negotiation process with client and supplier(s)
· Develop and present solution recommendation reports to client
· Coach and delegate appropriately to the business’s resources
· QC outputs of other staff who are either supporting on projects or within categories of expertise
· Provide commercial input on contract terms and condtions with suppliers
· Agree mobilisation plans and manage activities with client and supplier(s) as required
· Develop ongoing Supplier Relationship Management schedule for client/the business as part of BAU activity (where required)
· Develop and manage (where required) savings tracking mechanism for client/the business to use as part of BAU activity
· Confirm savings achieved and gain formal sign off from client
· Develop and manage handover plans for activities transferring back to client for BAU activity
· Identify opportunities to transfer process activities / services to support services (where applicable)
· Process map activities to be transferred to support services and ongoing management / reporting structure(where applicable)
· Manage client and supplier interface in transfer of services to support services (where applicable)
· Project manage support services resources during transfer and mobilisation phase ensuring smooth transition to BAU activity
· Lead contributions to development of the business IP
· Clarity of project aims and objectives agreed with client
· Stakeholder engagement secured at project commencement
· Quality insight delivered in all procurement activities/results presented to client
· Project deadlines and budget adhered to
· Support provided by support services for supply market research, data analytics, RFx build and management, and ongoing savings tracking to support strategic sourcing and BAU activities
· Interaction with the Development team for appropriate IP and knowledge building dissemination
· Risk management and progress reporting with Programme Manager
Measures of Success:
· A proven track-record of delivery across FM procurement
· Has detailed category knowledge across a range of sub categories, and across these drives innovative category solutions and is influential and credible with stakeholders at all levels
· Named as trusted advisor by the client
· Savings seen as ‘Game’ changing for relationship and client business
· Insight demonstrated in strategy presented to Programme Manager for QA review at project initiation
· Activities completed right first time when presented to Programme Manager for final QC review
· All project objectives achieved
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs and provide valued career advice for candidates who seek new jobs.
You can shortlist or apply for the position using the links in the options column.