An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim Electronics Procurement Manager to work within a technology company who deal with scarce resources, working on a major new smart metering project to supply cutting edge technology to government. Working within a small team, you will assist the lead on this project with the remit to shape and design the end to end Supply Chain Process.
• Supporting the bid team
• Designing the Supply Chain Process
• Designing the strategic procurement measures
• Improve value for money through procurement activity
• Source all necessary metering components
• Understand EU and UK procurement legislation
The Candidate will have:
• Experience of designing an end to end Supply Chain Process
• Thorough knowledge of Procurement legislation and practice
• Ability to negotiate
• Good business planning
• Ability to maintain accurate, accessible records and MI information
• Ability to present clearly and at a high level
• Commercial Decisiveness
• Ability to review the procurement procedures to ensure optimum efficiency
• High numeracy and computer literacy
• Previous Metering Experience- Electric/Water/Gas
• Own Transport
For more information and if you meet the criteria, please send your CV without delay.
Langley Search & Selection (langleysearch.com) is the leading specialist recruiter in the procurement, supply chain and purchasing field. We manage permanent and interim procurement and supply chain jobs across the UK, Europe and globally for our clients, from large global multinationals to SMEs and provide valued career advice for candidates who seek new jobs. 1111-9TR
For more information on this position please contact Langley Search
You can shortlist or apply for the position using the links in the options column.
*You must register with Langley Search prior to application and upload a copy of your CV with the application.