Reporting directly to the Customer Services Supervisor, you will be taking calls from our dealers, answering queries and questions and placing orders onto the database. This role requires you to be able to multi task, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to liaise with other departments in order to provide excellent Customer Service.
Requirements of the Role
- Learn and be able to advise dealers on our complete product range through training and researching company literature, such as brochures for product/technical information and prices.
- Receive telephone calls from our customers, ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Develop a rapport with our dealer network and build relationships with immediate team, internal departments and customers.
- Input telephone, email or faxed orders onto the order input system, ensuring the customer details and orders are accurately entered and acknowledgements of orders are sent to customers.
- Support the Sales Representatives by answering queries relating to customer details, inputting of orders, displays and providing product ordering information.
- Respond to telephone, email and faxed enquiries from customers, ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with the warehouse and distribution companies to ensure timely and accurate distribution of our products.
- Administration of correspondence generated from pro-formas/invoices and distribution documentation.
- Calculate customer discounts and advise customers on product pricing, explaining discounts and cost of distribution, if appropriate.
- Resolve customer complaints/problems arising from late deliveries, damaged goods, back orders or other issues, ensuring communication to the customer is timely, accurate and professionally managed.
- Log customer issues onto CRM system, detailing all communication to the customers.
- Advise customers and process add on sales orders, such as accessories, mantels, warranties and spares.
- Provide feedback to internal departments such as Marketing, Purchasing, R&D and Warehouse.
- Ensure all information given is within the agreed company framework, referring queries and issues to technical customer services or other internal departments, where appropriate.
- Possess excellent communication skills, to communicate complex product information, clearly and concisely.
- Ability to listen and extract information from customers and other departments.
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and ability to grasp large amounts of product information.
- Ability to work to set standards and procedures.
- Be computer literate, and familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to extract accurate information from computer systems re stock levels, availability, customer credit limits, discounts and prices and relay this accurately and concisely to customers in a friendly and supportive manner.
- Ability to accurately input data and maintain attention to detail, even when under pressure.
- Possess a flair for developing and maintaining good client relations.