Do you have demonstrable sales experience and a strong engineering background? Are you passionate and ambitious with the desire to seize promotion opportunities in an innovative and successful company? If so, look no further.
Our client designs, develops and manufactures high performance inertial sensors providing advanced performance in critical stabilisation and control, navigation and guidance applications. Our client is currently establishing a new headquarters, R&D operation and manufacturing facility in Madrid, making this a superb opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team. They are looking for a talented Sales & Marketing Manager to join their global operation.
As a Sales & Marketing manager, you will be responsible for identifying relevant customers, projects and applications for our client's products. You will also execute new business opportunities within the EU or Asia.
Working in challenging and stimulating environments, your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and plans
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, conferences and industry specific symposiums
- Partnering with the R&D and Manufacturing teams on customer orders, shipping and technical support
- Developing long term relationships with key buyers of our client's products
- Writing and implementing policies and procedures
To be considered for this exciting position, you must have:
- An engineering background
- Proven sales engineering experience
- Strong technical business acumen with the ability to understand inertial navigation, stabilisation and orientation systems
Additionally, you will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Excel and Outlook. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal are also key.
The ideal Sales & Marketing Manager will have sales or procurement experience within the aerospace, defence or oil industry. A degree in a relevant discipline, such as engineering would be beneficial. Knowledge of accelerometers and gyroscopes and an interest in marketing would also be an advantage.
Should you wish to discuss the role in more detail, this can be arranged for relevant candidates and will be incomplete confidence.